Thursday, 10 March 2016.
The most unexpected thing I have to face at this age; which I am taking my first step to survive for my early adulthood phase. I had to lose my dad in a sudden moment,
without any alarming signs.
without any alarming signs.
It's already been 8 months after he passed away, but I couldn't move on with my life. Everything seemed to be gloomy; feels like I'm in a body without a soul. I couldn't focus with my work; busy worrying about my future. I was too depending on him. Arwah ayah did everything for me. Everything! I am a spoilt brat! Today Allah makes me to be the leader to my family. I have to be stronger, because I had to!
My life is better than others.
Allah won't test his servant out of their capability. He tested our family with Ayah's death at the time when I already have a job. Allah took ayah after I have managed to finish my school, graduated with a diploma, got my first job, and able to gave him my first salary! I'm so glad that Ayah can see adik and I grow up well before his eyes.
Praise to Allah that Ayah have witnessed all these things in his life.


No comments:
Post a Comment